Although not as visually alarming, water damage can be just as devastating as a fire. This more common disaster must be quickly identified and thoroughly dried before it intrudes into unseen areas of your home. If it is not dealt with quickly, secondary damage such as mold growth could occur.
Upon our arrival, Restoration Relief’s certified water technicians will:
- Assess the area with appropriate technology to determine the extent of the damage.
- Develop a mitigation plan to include equipment required to dry the structure
- Extract water from damaged floors and contents
- If it’s required, perform emergency demolition
- Place equipment according to plan
- Return to the site during subsequent days to monitor moisture levels in the damaged area, record the drying process, and if necessary, adjust equipment placement.
Before we arrive on your property, here are some things that you can do to prepare your home for clean up:
- If it’s a burst pipe, stop the water source by shutting off the main water valve
- Contact your plumber, HVAC professional, or roofer to fix the source of the problem
- If draperies extend to the damaged floor level, pin or tie them back to keep moisture from wicking into the fabric.
We understand that damage to your business or home can be devastating. We want to assure you that we will provide you with the compassion, professionalism and knowledge that you deserve from the beginning of the project to its end.
If you are in need of water mitigation services, or if you have any questions regarding the restoration needs within your business or home, please give us a call.
24/7 Emergency service